At PHENOM BOXING we take pride in our products and the service we provide to you so if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 28 days of delivery.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned:
- in the same condition that you received it
- complete without any missing parts
- including any enclosed documentation
- in the original packaging with all labels attached
- with customer returns form filled in and included
- where none of the exclusions below apply
The following items may not be returned under this policy:
- any item not in its original condition
- with damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- any item that is returned more than 28 days after delivery
- items exempt from being returned for hygiene reasons including mouth guards and groin guards
- any item made to order
- any item personalised or adapted for you
- gift vouchers
We will only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
To return your product, you should send us an email at email@example.com and mail your product to:
Phenom Sports Ltd
15 Queenswood Road
Please ensure you include the customer returns form so we can identify your return and wrap and seal the items securely.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, excluding the original delivery charge unless goods are faulty or not as described and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 14 days.
Note: You will be responsible for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
When we receive any items returned in breach of this policy:
- we will not refund or exchange the items (at our discretion)
- we may retain the items until you reimburse any additional re-delivery costs
- we may destroy or dispose of the returned items at our sole discretion, without any liability to you, if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment
This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).